Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Anusandhan Bhawan, 2, Rafi Marg, New Delhi - 110 001
Application form for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) - 2016
Detailed Instructions for Online Submission of Application Form
- Applications for LDCE – 2016 will be submitted online
only through the link available on CSIR website (www.csir.res.in)
- The last date of online submission of application is 30/12/2016
(Friday) 5:00 PM. No online application will be accepted after this date/Time. It is in the
interest of the candidates to submit online application well before the due date.
- Only one online application need to be filled for applying
for all the post(s) for which a candidate is eligible. The system will not accept
second application from the same candidate.
- For the sake of convenience & ease of candidates, drop
down boxes have been used in the online form.
- The candidate should have a valid e mail ID, Mobile No.
and latest scanned Passport size photograph. The photograph should be in .jpg format
only and preferably below 100 KB in size.
- All the shaded columns of the application form are compulsory.
- In Educational qualifications, the candidate can indicate
the qualifications which he/she possesses.
- Application form may be filled up with due care. Once
the candidate has submitted the form, he/she cannot alter the particulars.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate should
take a print out of the same, sign it and submit the same to the Establishment Section
of his/her Lab/Instt. for verification of particulars and forwarding the same to
CSIR. In case a candidate is unable to take a print out, he/she may login again
with his/her e mail ID and date of birth.
- After successful submission of the application form, the
candidate will get a confirmation on his/her e mail ID.
- The Senior Controller of Administration / Controller of
Administration / Administrative Officer of the concerned Laboratory / Institute
must certify the correctness of the particulars given by the candidates in the online
application along with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate before forwarding it
to CSIR Hqrs.
- Helpline e mail ID is email@example.com.